ALL RESERVATIONS REQUIRE A 50% DEPOSIT TO SECURE THE DATE AND TIME REQUESTED. THE BALANCE IS DUE IN CASH AT BOARDING OR 48 HOURS PRIOR VIA CREDIT CARD.
Miami by Sail LLC - Vessel: “Carmela”
CHARTER TRIP - CANCELLATION POLICY
All reservations require a 50% deposit to secure the date and time requested. The balance is due in cash at boarding or 48 hours prior via credit card.
1. Trips may be canceled up to 7 days before sailing and receive 100% refund.
2. Between 7 days and 48 hours before sailing, we can work with you to reschedule the trip at a future time.
3. Cancellations of 48 hours or less will be charged full amount due, unless the trip is rescheduled for the same charter duration.
4. If MIAMI BY SAIL cancels the trip due to weather, we will work with you to reschedule your trip at a future time. If this is not an option you will receive a 100% refund.
5. Lunch or the three course lunch/dinner must be paid in full 48 hours prior to the departure date and is not refundable once purchased.
6. In addition, Captain may cancel any charter without refund for any of the following reasons:
Passengers over intoxicated
Aggravation of previous injury
Illegal drug use
Unruly or reckless behavior
Criminal activity or violation of the local law and boating regulation
ADDITIONAL NOTES FROM MIAMI BY SAIL
The departure is from Dinner Key Marina, Pier 7. The address is 3400 Pan American Drive, Miami , FL 33133
Late arrival to departure point will not alter return time of this trip - Two and Four Hour Day trip shall return before Sunset
We encourage our guests to go barefoot on the boat. If you prefer to wear shoes, please bring separate shoes that have soft, light color, and clean sole, it would be greatly appreciated since it helps in the preservation of the boat.
Gratuity is not included in the price, is totally voluntary and can be added in the website in the Reservation tab/Additional Services or cash at the end of the trip.